Wednesday, April 20, 2011

All my friends are birds...

Last night was fairly uneventful (besides the important stuff like getting our clothes clean and dry).  Turns out you had the right time when you asked me what time it was here.  This computer (in fact all the computers here) are exactly 1 hour earlier (so Jude and I ended up missing the last ferry).  No worries though.  I decided to take the first small boat which leaves at 8:50AM (7:50AM computer time).

At sunset, Jude and I went down to the wharf.  We missed the shuttle because we were on the phone rescheduling everything, but it was a nice walk down.  I ended up going down to the water and getting some pretty great photos of the fjords.  Luckily I couldn't find Jude, which afforded me to find this cool spot where these trees had drifted up from the lake.  I kept yelling for him, but all I heard was some bird like whistle.  I kind of had a feeling it was him, but after 3 tries I figured he'd finally let me know where he was.  Wrong.  I decided to head to the Pub and on the way I hear "You ready?" from the tree tops.  Jude makes a pretty good bird.



After a couple "Black Beers" and some bad pizza, we played some darts and caught the shuttle back for the evening.

Well here it is, 7:30AM (6:30AM computer time)...looks like the breakfast cafe is open...I bet you know where I'm headed.

Cheers,
Ryan